jueves, 18 de octubre de 2007

It seems it might be raining again... Try alternative sports!

The map of Spain is upside down. It rains cats and dogs in the South, and it's fairy sunny up in the North. So what should we do? Triathlon season is over, only Cross Duathlons are still in the agenda. Next one on the following Saturday in Cieza. I hope I won't fell off the mountain bike again! Painful thing that was! It still aches my left humerus head! Scratches are gone, though. Well, my neighbour gave me the possibility of trying something different (instead of the the typical training day, that is, running or cycling, as I stopped swimming when I came back from the Triathlon Spanish Champs in Úbeda), all racquet sports. Rain, rain and more rain. So, forget about tennis and pádel. What was left for today? Squash, yeeeeeah!


That's how you look like when finishing one and a half hours of squash!!
Tiring thing, I can tell you!
(See that Björn Borg bonnie style, hahaha!)


Here is Rafa Codina, my neighbour and good chap!
(He made a great effort teaching me some squash tricks, and lent me the racquet)

2 comentarios:

miguelon dijo...

Padel sejuega con raqueta ke rima con triatleta pero ¿donde esta el sacrificio-esfuerzo o superacion personal?
Bueno mariconear en vez en cuando nos ta mal.Es mejor entrenar fuera ,ALA ...AL FRESCO...!
Aki estamos todavia en barbecho, que pronto empenzamos a funciona

Felipe Javier dijo...

Miguelóóóóón, que al pádel se juega con pala, que rima con ir como una bala... Que no te enterás Contreras! Pero, es verdad que al squash sí se juega con raqueta, que rima con triatleta y con a ver si se deja y le le toco una t***...
¿Esfuerzo? ¿Superación personal? Tú eres un poco Visconti... Tío que en un ratico me llevé dos pelotazos que duelen del copón y algún peligro de raquetazo en salvas sean las partes...
Anda y antenízate!!! Déjaros el barbecho y los documentales de animales, que os quedaréis sopa!!!